Which car will have cheapest insurance?
|Rank||Average annual insurance premium||MSRP|
|1. Subaru Outback||$1,336||$26,945|
|2. Subaru Forester||$1,347||$25,195|
|3. Honda CR-V||$1,359||$26,400|
|4. Jeep Wrangler||$1,406||$29,725|
How can I get cheaper car insurance in Alberta?
- 1) Shop around.
- 2) Increase your deductible.
- 3) Pay your premiums all at once.
- 4) Bundle your policies.
- 5) Insure all cars together on the same policy.
- 6) Review your policy annually.
- 7) Ask about discounts.
- 8) Change your tires seasonally.
How much is insurance on a new SUV?
The average SUV car insurance cost is $195 per month or $2,340 per year. SUV car insurance is more expensive to insure because of the size and value of the vehicle. According to Kelley Blue Book (KBB), SUVs are more expensive to insure than the average car.