- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- In the search bar, enter a destination or tap it on the map.
- Tap Directions .
- Above the map in the travel mode toolbar, tap Walking .
- In the bottom centre, tap Live View .
Does NY have traffic cameras?
Red-light cameras, which started in 1993, have expanded far more slowly to 223 cameras at 150 intersections. Last year, red-light cameras issued 555,442 tickets, up from 538,541 tickets in 2017.
How can I see public CCTV?
- Download the Reolink App or Client to your phones or computers.
- Launch the app and enter a unique ID number (UID) to add the camera device.
- Click the camera and you can see the CCTV cameras live inside and outside home network.
How do I get traffic cameras footage in Colorado?
Red Light Cameras Operated by the State of Colorado – In order to secure footage from a red light camera operated by the State of Colorado, it will be necessary to submit a formal request through the appropriate channels.